MemberHub is a platform for parent, teacher and community engagement. The Laurelhurst PTA relies upon this platform to engage busy parents and combines our directory, membership, communications and donations all into one platform. It replaces Membertoolkit as the basis for coordinating with the PTA Board, PTA members and the communities we serve.
How to access MemberHub?
- Create an account at: https://laurelhurst.memberhub.com/
- Check your inbox and confirm your email address
- Login to the MemberHub platform
- Select your organization: ‘Laurelhurst Elem PTA’
How to setup your profile?
- Go to Directory
- Search on your name. We migrated the MembershipToolkit directory over to MemberHub so may already be setup!
- If not, add your Individual information as well as ‘Add Family’ (center-right) to ensure you receive the Newsletter and can better coordinate with other families
- Select the + and add your ‘Child’(ren) and spouse ‘Parent/Guardian’ and notification preferences
- Note that inclusion in the directory means you will now receive our Laurelhurst Pride Newsletter!
- Go to View Store
- Select the PTA Membership ($15/annually)
- Note that membership is an annual donation and required in order to vote on budget changes at General meetings, so donate and make your voice heard!